Saturday, January 20, 2007

My Syringe in a Box

Another unfinished quicky.


I was in the hospital, preparing the room for my pregnant girlfriend. I had to do something pretty simple, like putting a syringe in a box, but I was having a hard time doing it.

In frustration I decided to go and take a walk outside. But every time I left the hospital, reality changed: I would become some vampire-zombie hunter in a post-apocalyptic future war zone. I knew things had changed, but at the same time I didn't.

Trying to exterminate the vampires, I decided I needed a gurney, so I went back in the hospital (which was now an abandoned building) to get the old one I could see through the door. For some reason, I could see that the lobby was now an old rusted elevator.

As soon as I re-entered the hospital, reality changed again and I returned to the room to try and fit the syringe in the box.

Then I woke up...never having put my syringe in a box for my girlfriend.

No comments: