Sunday, January 21, 2007

Tortured Kid in the Hall

It's time for another instalment of "Dodson's Dreams"

Someone had kidnapped my girlfriend's niece. The same guy had kidnapped her nephew a few years back. We'd had to do all sorts of weird quests and errands to get him back ("To get your nephew back, you must first..."). Though we did get him back in the end, we weren't sure this time we'd get his sister back.

It was a very distressing situation.

This time was no different as I remember us having to go to some gas station/truck stop in the middle of nowhere looking for some clues. Finally we had tracked him down to some Ocean-side Hotel resort and were there with a bunch of CIA agents. We figured he must have some sort of secret hide-out on a nearby island, so the CIA crew left for the island in boats as we stayed behind.

While they were gone, I discovered that the kidnapper was actually in the hotel: it was Bruce McCulloh from Kids in the Hall. (For those who don't know, Bruce is a pretty small guy). So I then proceeded to beat the living shit out of him for all the grief he'd given us.

Though he was a criminal mastermind, he was a pretty wimpy little bitch, and after a few hours of beating and torturing him, I was feeling bad for the little guy. His face was all bloody, his jaw broken and I had broken all his fingers. I was actually feeling like shit for having tortured this basically helpless little turd and couldn't bring myself to kill him, even though he deserved it. I figured I'd wait for the CIA team to come back: they'd kill him for sure.

When they did come back, it turned out they were Soviet Secret police working with him all along. They picked up the beat up little guy and whisked him away on their boat. I wasn't really pissed he'd gotten away: I was still feeling like a shit for what I'd done to him.

I woke up feeling like a bastard and the feeling stayed with me half the day.

No comments: